Watergate Bay, Cornwall
Contemporary one bedroom self-catering apartments within 100 yards of the beach.
Open all year
1 bed apartments sleeps max 4
One dog friendly apartment
Reserved private parking
Stylish one bedroom beach apartments
Located within the apartment complex at Waves is apartment 14 which is on the 2nd floor at the rear of the complex. It features a twin bedroom with a double sofabed in the lounge. There’s a decked patio and this apartment is dog friendly.
Stylish 4 star accommodation
- De-luxe bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Living room with TV and a double sofa bed
- Well-equipped kitchen/dining area with electric cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, plus a wide range of crockery and cutlery
- All bedding, made up for your arrival, comprises pillows, duvets and linen
- All towels and tea towels provided for apartment use
- Full double glazing and central heating included
Up to two well behaved dogs can stay in our rear view apartment.
Useful to know
- Check-in usually from 4pm at nearby Beachcombers Apartments. Check out by 10am.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Newquay airport 2 miles away
- Reserved private parking (apartment 21 has covered area)
- Small shop selling some basic essentials located in Beachcombers Reception, 50 yards away
Important Information For Stays 28 Nov 2022 to approximately 13 Feb 2023
Please be aware that Wales & West Utilities are scheduled to replace some gas pipes in the Watergate Bay area during the above period and as such there may be road closures and diversions in place. We have been advised it will be possible to access all properties but there may be slight delays. As you will understand we are unclear which part of the road will be affected when but we have to assume that at some point it is likely to be near Waves Apartments and as such there will be some noise although this will be during the day. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.
Dog Friendly Apartment
Up to 2 dogs are permitted in the rear view apartment.
Watergate Bay is a dog friendly beach throughout the year, and is also surrounded by fantastic walks.