1 bed apartment sleeps max 2 adults
2 bed apartment sleeps max 4 adults
Pets not accepted
Sea View Apartments
Follow a private pathway up from the beach and you’ll discover the small complex of apartments at White Lodge. Enjoying wonderful sea views, one apartment has a double bedroom, the other a double and a smaller room with children’s bunk beds and a sofa bed.
Mawgan Porth is a fantastic beach. Quieter than nearby Watergate Bay, it’s west facing and protected by a headland. A small river runs down one side of the beach. Popular with surfers, life guards are on duty throughout the peak season.
Across the road from the beach there is a small complex of shops, a bar and cafés. A ‘pitch and putt’ is also nearby. Further shops and convenience stores can be found a little inland in the pretty village of St Mawgan.
Wonderful walks surround the beach. Padstow and the beaches and bays in between lie to the north with Watergate Bay and Newquay to the south. There are also some excellent circular walks exploring the picturesque countryside.
Contemporary sea view apartments
- One bedroom apartment with a double bedroom
- Two bedroom apartment with a double plus a smaller bedroom with child bunk beds and double sofa-bed. Maximum occupancy 4 adults when using the sofa-bed, or 2 adults and 2 children when using the bunk beds
- Bathroom features large shower, washbasin and toilet
- Living room with TV and dining area
- Well-equipped kitchen area with cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Utility room with washing machine and a separate dryer in apartment 4 only (Apartment 2 has a washing machine only)
- Heating and electric included
- Double glazed throughout
- All bedding made up for your arrival, comprising pillows, duvet & linen
- Towels and tea towels included
- Sea view patio area with furniture
Good to know
- Check-in usually from 4pm. Check out by 10am
- Newquay airport just over 2 miles
- FREE Wi-Fi
- 200 yards to the beach
- Storage unit for surfboards etc
- Allocated parking space