Bay Retreat Villas
St Merryn, near Padstow, Cornwall
Contemporary two bedroom self-catering villas convenient for many north coast beaches.
Open all year
2 bedroom villas sleeps max 6
Dogs welcome in selected villas
Stylish base, great location
Located on the stunning north Cornish coast, the 28 villas offer a great base to stay at whilst exploring the whole of Cornwall.
Just over 2 miles to the village of St Merryn and 4.5 miles from Padstow, the area is also known for having 7 stunning bays and beaches.
The contemporary open plan villas have 2 bedrooms and a small enclosed back garden.
Bay Retreat Villas – 4 star accommodation
- Open plan ground floor offering a well-equipped kitchen area with integral appliances. These include an electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and separate freezer, iron and board plus a wide range of kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery. The kitchen leads to a dining area with a table and chairs and onto a lounge with a widescreen TV and high quality double sofa bed.
- Patio doors from the lounge lead to a private garden with furniture, plus a timber decked terrace leading onto small lawn, or a gravel area.
- Separate ground floor toilet
- Ground floor internal storage area
- Two bedrooms, one double with Juliet balcony and TV and one twin
- Deluxe bathroom with bath plus shower attachment with shower screen and toilet
- All bedding made up for your arrival, comprising linen, pillows and duvets
- All towels and tea towels provided for villa use (except beach towels)
- Full double glazing and centrally heated throughout with a smoke alarm system
- Heating and electric included
Good to know
- Check-in usually from 4pm. Check out by 10am.
- Shop 2 minutes walk from villas
- Free Wi-Fi
- St Merryn Village approximately 1 mile
- Dogs welcome in selected villas
- Newquay airport 9 miles away
- One free reserved private parking space per villa plus landscaped amenity area with overflow parking
Standard self-catering tariff
Minimum duration usually 3 nights
Lowest prices are bookable online but please see below for a guide to the maximum price.
2019 prices in £ per 2 bedroom villa.
|Duration||Per night||3 nights||4 nights||7 nights|
|Until 23 May||145||435||435||650|
|24 May – 1 Jun||210||630||630||985|
|2 Jun – 20 Jun||170||510||510||775|
|21 Jun – 4 Jul||195||585||585||875|
|5 Jul – 18 Jul||220||660||660||995|
|19 Jul – 16 Aug||270||810||810||1350|
|17 Aug – 31 Aug||260||780||780||1300|
|1 Sep – 19 Sep||180||540||540||825|
|20 Sep – 18 Oct||145||435||435||650|
|19 Oct – 31 Oct||175||525||525||695|
|1 Nov – 22 Dec||125||375||375||500|
|23 Dec – 31 Dec||Festive Prices|
Stay 4 nights for the price of 3! Stay 7 nights and enjoy 2 - 3 FREE nights!
Book online for our best available prices.
Selected villas have been designated as dog friendly. Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome at a supplement of £6 per dog, per night.
St Merryn Park amenities
- Children’s playground adjacent to villas
- Tennis courts
- Recreation field
- Dog exercise area
A specific dog exercise area is located within St Merryn Park but there are numerous walks in the surrounding countryside. Take a look at our dog-friendly page for more ideas.