Bay Retreat Villas
St Merryn, near Padstow, Cornwall
Contemporary two-bedroom self-catering villas, convenient for many north coast beaches.
Open all year
2-bedroom villas sleep max 6
Dogs welcome in selected villas
Stylish base, great location
Located on the stunning north Cornish coast, the 28 villas offer a great base to stay at whilst exploring the whole of Cornwall.
Just over 2 miles to the village of St Merryn and 4.5 miles from Padstow, the area is also known for having 7 stunning bays and beaches.
The contemporary open plan villas have 2 bedrooms and a small enclosed back garden.
Bay Retreat Villas – 4 star accommodation
- Open plan ground floor offering a well-equipped kitchen area with integral appliances. These include an electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and separate freezer, iron and board plus a wide range of kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery. The kitchen leads to a dining area with a table and chairs and onto a lounge with a widescreen TV and high-quality double sofa bed.
- Patio doors from the lounge lead to a private garden with furniture, plus a timber decked terrace leading onto a small lawn, or a gravel area.
- Separate ground floor toilet
- Ground floor internal storage area
- Two bedrooms, one double with Juliet balcony and TV and one twin
- Deluxe bathroom with bath plus shower attachment with shower screen and toilet
- All bedding made up for your arrival, comprising linen, pillows and duvets
- All towels and tea towels provided for villa use (except beach towels)
- Full double glazing and centrally heated throughout with a smoke alarm system
- Heating and electric included
Good to know
- Check-in from 4pm. Check out by 10am.
- Shop, 2 minutes walk from villas offering basic essentials such as bread, milk, papers
- Free Wi-Fi
- St Merryn Village just over 2 miles
- Dogs welcome in selected villas
- Newquay airport 9 miles away
- One free reserved private parking space per villa plus landscaped amenity area with overflow parking
- Limited number of cycle racks
Selected villas have been designated as dog friendly. Up to two well-behaved dogs are welcome.
St Merryn Park amenities
- Shop selling basic essentials
- Children’s playground adjacent to villas
- Tennis courts
- Recreation field
- Dog exercise area
A specific dog exercise area is located within St Merryn Park, but there are numerous walks in the surrounding countryside. Take a look at our dog-friendly page for more ideas.