Bay Retreat Villas
St Merryn, near Padstow, Cornwall
Contemporary two bedroom self-catering villas convenient for many north coast beaches.
Open all year
2 bedroom villas sleeps max 6
Dogs welcome in selected villas
Stylish base, great location
Located on the stunning north Cornish coast, the 28 villas offer a great base to stay at whilst exploring the whole of Cornwall.
Just over 2 miles to the village of St Merryn and 4.5 miles from Padstow, the area is also known for having 7 stunning bays and beaches.
The contemporary open plan villas have 2 bedrooms and a small enclosed back garden.
Bay Retreat Villas – 4 star accommodation
- Open plan ground floor offering a well-equipped kitchen area with integral appliances. These include an electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and separate freezer, iron and board plus a wide range of kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery. The kitchen leads to a dining area with a table and chairs and onto a lounge with a widescreen TV and high quality double sofa bed.
- Patio doors from the lounge lead to a private garden with furniture, plus a timber decked terrace leading onto small lawn, or a gravel area.
- Separate ground floor toilet
- Ground floor internal storage area
- Two bedrooms, one double with Juliet balcony and TV and one twin
- Deluxe bathroom with bath plus shower attachment with shower screen and toilet
- All bedding made up for your arrival, comprising linen, pillows and duvets
- All towels and tea towels provided for villa use (except beach towels)
- Full double glazing and centrally heated throughout with a smoke alarm system
- Heating and electric included
Good to know
- Check-in from 4pm. Check out by 10am.
- Shop 2 minutes walk from villas
- Free Wi-Fi
- St Merryn Village just over 2 miles
- Dogs welcome in selected villas
- Newquay airport 9 miles away
- One free reserved private parking space per villa plus landscaped amenity area with overflow parking
Selected villas have been designated as dog friendly. Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome.
St Merryn Park amenities
- Children’s playground adjacent to villas
- Tennis courts
- Recreation field
- Dog exercise area
A specific dog exercise area is located within St Merryn Park, but there are numerous walks in the surrounding countryside. Take a look at our dog-friendly page for more ideas.