Porth, near Newquay, Cornwall
Stylish and well appointed apartments located virtually on the beach at Porth.
2 bed apartments
Sleeps 4, 5 or 6
Secure locker/storage area for surfboards etc
Reserved parking space
The beach on your doorstep
Porth Sands is part of a small complex of 12 stylish well-appointed residential and holiday apartments located right by Porth beach. Even when staying in our ground floor apartment, there are steps up from the complex entrance to allow for locker space for beach equipment; great for storing surfboards. A sea view balcony makes the most of the stunning position overlooking the beach.
Luxury 4 star self-catering
- Sea view apartments with at least 15 steps up from the complex entrance
- One double bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet and TV plus one twin with TV
- Separate bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Lounge with dining area and TV. Some apartments have a single or double sofa bed – please check when booking
- Well-equipped kitchen area with gas cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer dryer plus a wide range of utensils
- All bedding, made up for your arrival
- All towels and tea towels for apartment use (not beach towels)
- Full central heating
- Sea view balcony off lounge
- Secure locker/storage area for surfboards etc
- Open all year
Good to know
- Check-in from 4pm at nearby Porth Veor Manor Hotel. Check out by 10am.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Newquay Airport 4 miles
- Free use of swimming pool and facilities at Porth Veor Manor when hotel open
- One reserved parking space per apartment. Additional parking at Porth Veor Manor
Use of Hotel Facilities
All guests at Porth Sands have the use of amenities at Porth Veor Manor Hotel, just 200 yards away, when the hotel is open. These include the outdoor heated swimming pool (open Apr – Oct), bar, conservatory, gardens and Beaucliffes Restaurant where breakfast is served daily.
Please note the hotel is usually closed for maintenance on selected dates between early February and mid-March. Please check for details.