2 bed apartment
Sleeps up to 6
Sea view balcony
Secure locker/storage area for surfboards etc
Reserved parking space
The beach on your doorstep
Porth Sands is part of a small complex of 12 stylish well-appointed residential and holiday apartments located right by Porth beach. Although set on the ground floor, there are steps up from the complex entrance to allow for locker space for beach equipment; great for storing surfboards. A sea view balcony makes the most of the superb setting overlooking the beach and a rear patio allows for extra relaxation space.
The location is superb as the apartment faces the beach. Minutes from the South West Coast Path, it’s just a mile from Newquay and a little over two miles from Watergate Bay on the stunning north coast.
Luxury 4 star self-catering
- Sea view apartment, ground floor but with 15 steps from the complex entrance
- One double bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet and TV plus one twin with TV
- Separate bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Lounge with dining area and TV plus double sofa bed
- Well-equipped kitchen area with gas cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer dryer plus a wide range of utensils
- All bedding, made up for your arrival
- All towels and tea towels for apartment use (not beach towels)
- Full central heating
- Sea view balcony off lounge plus rear patio
- Secure locker/storage area for surfboards etc
- Open all year
Good to know
- Check-in from 5pm at nearby Porth Veor Manor Hotel. Check out by 9:30am
- Free Wi-Fi
- Newquay Airport 4 miles
- Free use of swimming pool and facilities at Porth Veor Manor
- One reserved parking space per apartment. Additional parking at Porth Veor Manor
Use of Hotel Facilities
All guests at Porth Sands have the use of amenities at Porth Veor Manor Hotel, just 200 yards away. These include the outdoor heated swimming pool (open Apr – Oct), bar, conservatory, gardens and Beaucliffes Restaurant where breakfast is served daily.
Please note the hotel is closed for maintenance on selected dates between mid December and early February. Please check for details.