Tregurrian Villas at Watergate Bay
Watergate Bay, Cornwall
Two bedroom self-catering villas located within metres of the beach.
Open all year
2 bed villas sleeps max 6
Dogs Welcome in 2 villas
Reserved private parking
100 yards from the beach
Located just 100 yards from Watergate Bay’s golden sands, Tregurrian Villas have everything you’ll need for self-catering by the beach.
The villas offer reverse living with one double and one twin bedroom on the ground floor and a kitchen/diner and lounge on the first floor.
Dogs are welcome in two villas at a small supplement. Guide dogs/registered dogs are accepted free of charge. Please note the villas do not have any secure outside space.
Each two bedroom villa features
- One double and one twin bedroom, one of which has a TV
- Deluxe bathroom with shower and toilet
- Separate toilet
- Lounge with widescreen TV and a high quality double sofa bed
- Separate well-equipped kitchen and dining area with cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and separate freezer compartment, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and board plus a wide range of kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery
- All bedding made up for your arrival comprising of linen, pillows and duvets
- All towels and tea towels provided for villa use
- Full central heating and electric included
- Double glazing
- Smoke alarm system
Useful to know
- Check-in from 5pm at nearby Beachcombers Apartments (200yds). Check out by 9:30am
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dogs now welcome in 2 villas
- 100 yards to the beach
- 2 miles to Newquay airport
- Open all year
- Small shop selling some basic essentials located in Beachcombers Reception, 50 yards away
- Reserved private parking
Dog Friendly Apartment
Up to 2 dogs permitted in selected villas at a supplement of £8 per dog per night.
Watergate Bay is a dog friendly beach throughout the year and is also surrounded by fantastic walks.