Porth, near Newquay, Cornwall
A stylish, modern and well-appointed cottage located overlooking Porth beach
2 bed cottage
Sleeps up to 4
Secure locker/storage area for surfboards etc.
Reserved parking space
Just a stone’s throw from the beach
Number 4 Sandpiper Cottages is part of a small complex of modern well-appointed residential and holiday properties ideally located overlooking Porth beach. Each cottage is staggered and number 4 is the fourth cottage back and enjoys sea views. Designed with muted neutral tones, this two storey contemporary cottage has been tastefully furnished and has a calming beachside theme. There is a sea view balcony partly obstructed by rooftops in front but nonetheless it makes the most of the superb sea views.
The location is everything – the cottage faces the beach. There is a communal sun terrace in front of the building which is for the exclusive use of Sandpiper residents and affords uninterrupted beach views. It’s only a minute from the South West Coast Path yet still only a mile from Newquay and a little over two miles from Watergate Bay further along the coast.
Luxury self-catering accommodation
- Beachside location with stunning sea views
- A 2-storey cottage accessed via a flight of stairs up from the car park
- One double bedroom with kingsize bed and Juliete balcony
- One double bedroom with TV
- Stylish bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Open plan lounge with TV and dining area
- Modern well-equipped kitchen area with cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, separate freezer, washer dryer plus a wide range of utensils
- All bedding, made up for your arrival
- All towels and tea towels for cottage use (not beach towels)
- Underfloor heating
- Sea view balcony off lounge
- Communal sun terrace on ground level with uninterrupted views of the beach
- Secure locker/storage area for surfboards etc
- Open all year
Good to know
- Self check-in facility from 4pm. Check out by 10am.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Newquay Airport 4 miles
- Free use of swimming pool and facilities at Porth Veor Manor when the hotel is open
- One reserved parking space per cottage. Additional parking at Porth Veor Manor when hotel open
Use of Hotel Facilities
All guests of 4 Sandpiper Cottages have the use of amenities at Porth Veor Manor Hotel, just 200 yards away, when the hotel is open. These include the outdoor heated swimming pool (open Apr – Oct), bar, conservatory, gardens and Beaucliffes Restaurant where breakfast is served daily.
Please note the hotel is usually closed for maintenance on selected dates from early November to mid-March. Please check for details.