Porth, near Newquay, Cornwall
Stylish, modern and well-appointed cottages located overlooking Porth beach
2 bed cottage
Sleeps up to 4
Secure locker/storage area for surfboards etc.
Reserved parking space
Just a stone’s throw from the beach
These cottages are part of a small complex of modern well-appointed residential and holiday properties ideally located overlooking Porth beach. Each cottage is staggered with number 3 being the third cottage back and number 4 being the fourth cottage back. Both enjoy sea views. Designed with muted neutral tones, these two storey contemporary cottages have been tastefully furnished and have a calming beachside theme. There is a sea view balcony partly obstructed by rooftops in front but nonetheless it makes the most of the superb sea views.
The location is everything – the cottage faces the beach. There is a communal sun terrace in front of the building which is for the exclusive use of Sandpiper residents and affords uninterrupted beach views. It’s only a minute from the South West Coast Path yet still only a mile from Newquay and a little over two miles from Watergate Bay further along the coast.
Luxury self-catering accommodation
- Beachside location with stunning sea views
- A 2-storey cottage accessed via a flight of stairs up from the car park
- One double bedroom with kingsize bed and Juliete balcony
- One double bedroom with TV
- Stylish bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Open plan lounge with TV and dining area
- Modern well-equipped kitchen area with cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, separate freezer, washing machine plus a wide range of utensils
- All bedding, made up for your arrival
- All towels and tea towels for cottage use (not beach towels)
- Underfloor heating
- Sea view balcony off lounge
- Communal sun terrace on ground level with uninterrupted views of the beach
- Secure locker/storage area for surfboards etc
- Open all year
Good to know
- Self check-in facility from 4pm. Check out by 10am.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Newquay Airport 4 miles
- Free use of swimming pool and facilities at Porth Veor Manor when the hotel is open
- One reserved parking space per cottage. Additional parking at Porth Veor Manor
Use of Hotel Facilities
All guests of Sandpiper Cottages have the use of amenities at Porth Veor Manor Hotel, just 200 yards away, when the hotel is open. These include the outdoor heated swimming pool (open Apr – Oct), bar, conservatory, gardens and Beaucliffes Restaurant where breakfast is served daily.
Please note the hotel is usually closed for maintenance on selected dates from early November to mid-March. Please check for details.
Porth Beach Road, Porth, Cornwall TR7 3DR. Tel: 01637 873274
To view our gallery click on any of the images below.