2 bed apartment
Sleeps up to 4
3 bed apartment
Sleeps up to 6
Served by a
in 2 apartments
The Beach House makes the most of seaside living. Open all year round, whether you love basking on the sand or winter walks in wellies, these apartments are a great place to stay.
Two bedroom apartments at The Beach House have 1 double bedroom with an en-suite shower and toilet plus a TV and one twin bedroom (no TV in the sea view apartment double bedroom).
The three bedroom apartment includes one double bedroom with an en-suite shower and toilet plus a TV. This bedroom has a sea view balcony. A further double bedroom has a sea view and there is also a twin inland facing bedroom.
Luxury 4 star self-catering
- Separate bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Living room comprising lounge and dining area with widescreen TV
- Well-equipped kitchen area with electric cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer or fridge and separate freezer, washer dryer plus a wide range of utensils
- All bedding, made up for your arrival
- All towels and tea towels for apartment use (not beach towels)
- Full double glazing and central heating
- Balcony or patio off lounge
Good to know
- Check-in usually from 5pm at nearby Porth Veor Manor Hotel. Check out by 09:30am
- Free Wi-Fi
- Newquay Airport 4 miles
- Dogs welcome in 2 apartments
- Free use of swimming pool and facilities at Porth Veor Manor
- One reserved parking space per apartment. Additional parking at Porth Veor Manor
Use of Hotel Facilities
All guests at The Beach House have the use of amenities at Porth Veor Manor Hotel, just 200 yards away. These include the outdoor heated swimming pool (open Apr – Oct), bar, conservatory, gardens and Beaucliffes Restaurant.
Please note the hotel is closed for maintenance on selected dates between mid December and early February. Please check for details.
Well behaved dogs (maximum two) welcome in one of the two-bedroom rear view apartments and also in the three bedroom sea view apartment – subject to advance booking and a supplement of £6 per dog, per night.