The Beach House Apartments
Porth, near Newquay, Cornwall
Superbly located right by Porth beach, this complex of 12 contemporary self-catering apartments have either two or three bedrooms.
2 bed apartment
Sleeps up to 4
3 bed apartment
Sleeps up to 6
Served by a
in 2 apartments
The Beach House makes the most of seaside living. Open all year round and whether you love basking on the sand or winter walks in wellies, these apartments are a great place to stay.
Two bedroom apartments at The Beach House have 1 double bedroom with an en-suite shower and toilet plus a TV, and one twin bedroom (no TV in the sea view apartment double bedroom).
The three bedroom apartment includes one double bedroom with an en-suite shower and toilet. This bedroom has a sea view balcony. A further double bedroom has a sea view and there is also a twin inland facing bedroom. There are no TVs in the bedrooms.
Luxury 4 star self-catering
- Separate bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Living room comprising lounge and dining area with widescreen TV
- Well-equipped kitchen area with electric cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer or fridge and separate freezer, washer dryer plus a wide range of utensils
- All bedding, made up for your arrival
- All towels and tea towels for apartment use (not beach towels)
- Full double glazing and central heating
- Balcony or patio off lounge
Good to know
- Check-in usually from 4pm. Check out by 10am.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Newquay Airport 4 miles
- Dogs welcome in the three-bedroom sea view apartment and in one of our two-bedroom rear view apartments
- Free use of swimming pool and facilities at Porth Veor Manor when hotel open
- One reserved parking space per apartment. Additional parking at Porth Veor Manor.
Use of Hotel Facilities
All guests at The Beach House have the use of the amenities at Porth Veor Manor Hotel, just 200 yards away. These include the outdoor heated swimming pool (open Apr – Oct), bar, conservatory, gardens and Beaucliffes Restaurant, where breakfast is served daily when the hotel is open.
Please note the hotel is normally closed during the quieter winter months.
Well-behaved dogs (maximum two) welcome in the three-bedroom sea view apartment and in one of our two-bedroom rear view apartments.
Porth beach and Trevelgue Head