sleeps max 2 adults & 2 children (3 to 10 years)
Licensed bar & breakfast restaurant (when hotel open)
Small garden patio
100 yards to Porth beach
Cornish Seaside Cottage
This traditionally styled cottage offers a low-cost, homely, holiday base. It is ideally located just 100 yards from the sandy beach at Porth, and adjacent to Porth Veor Manor Hotel – where guests of Waterwitch have full use of the facilities when the hotel is open.
Downstairs in the cottage, there is an open plan lounge with a TV, a dining area in the conservatory area, plus a separate kitchen. Upstairs there is one double bedroom and this is accessed via an inter-communicating sliding door in the double bedroom, there is a further small room with child bunk beds. There is no room for a cot so we regret infants are not accepted.
The main cottage features
- One double bedroom with child bunk beds leading off the bedroom and with inter-communicating door
- All bedding made up for your arrival and all towels/tea towels
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Open plan living room, dining area and a TV
- Galley kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, cooker & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and all crockery, cutlery & key utensils
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private, reserved parking space for one car
Good to know
- Check-in is at the adjacent Porth Veor Manor Hotel, just 75 yards away
- Check-in from 4pm. Check out by 10am.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to heated outdoor swimming pool (Apr – Oct)
- Beaucliffes Breakfast Restaurant in adjacent Porth Veor Manor
- Licensed bar also within the adjacent hotel
- Newquay Airport is just 4 miles away
- One private parking space with additional parking in the hotel car park, subject to availability
Use of Hotel Facilities
All guests at Waterwitch Cottage have the use of amenities at Porth Veor Manor Hotel, just 75 yards away. These include the outdoor heated swimming pool (open Apr – Oct), licenced bar, conservatory, gardens and Beaucliffes Breakfast Restaurant.
All guests at Waterwitch Cottage qualify for our special resident breakfast rates when booking Beaucliffes. Table reservations can be made at Porth Veor Manor Reception, or by calling 01637 873274.
Please note the hotel is closed for maintenance on selected dates, usually between November and early March. Please check for details prior to booking.
Porth Way, Porth, Cornwall TR7 3LW. Tel: 01637 873274