Green Acres Cottages
Penpillick, Par, south Cornwall
Luxurious two bedroom self-catering cottages set within private landscaped gardens, with an indoor pool complex.
Open all year
2 bedroom cottages
Sleep max 6
Selected cottages dog friendly
Cornish cottages close to Cornwall’s south coast
Green Acres Cottages are located in a delightful countryside setting, with views from the grounds over to St Austell Bay. Landscaped gardens surround the cottages and include an indoor heated swimming pool and small children’s play area.
Close by, Cornwall’s famous Eden Project is just three miles and Fowey, a picturesque harbour town with a ferry service to Looe and Mevagissey, just five miles. The coast is around three miles.
The Luxulyan Valley can also be seen from the grounds of the cottages and makes for a fascinating walk or drive. The woodland is dotted with evidence of the former China clay works, and it’s possible to follow the former train lines from the clay quarries to the ports in St Austell. The trails are off road and lead to places such as Charlestown harbour, where tall ships are docked.
Spacious holiday cottages
Each cottage offers a high standard of comfort throughout.
- Two-bedrooms, one double (mostly en-suite) and one twin, both with TV
- Two de-luxe bathrooms (some have three) with bath or shower and toilet
- Lounge/diner with widescreen TV and a high quality double sofa bed
- Well-equipped kitchen area with integral appliances including electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and separate freezer, iron and board plus a wide range of kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery
- All bedding made up for your arrival, comprising linen, pillows and duvets
- All towels and tea towels provided for cottage use (except beach towels)
- Full double glazing and centrally heated throughout plus wood burner in the lounge
- Smoke alarm
- Patio or verandah with garden furniture, some with brick built BBQ facility
Good to know
- Check-in usually from 4pm. Check out by 10am.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Small children’s outside play area
- Indoor heated swimming pool with changing rooms, plus shower and toilet
- Coin-operated laundry
- Communal BBQ area
- Dogs welcome in selected cottages only
- Newquay airport 21 miles
- Reserved private parking
Selected cottages are dog friendly and up to 2 well behaved dogs are welcome.
There are many lovely walks in the surrounding countryside, as well as plenty of dog-friendly beaches. Please note there is a farm just through the gates from the cottages, and dog owners are politely requested to keep their pets on a lead and not allow them to frighten the livestock.
Take a look at our dog-friendly page for more ideas.