1 double & 1 twin
sleeps max 4
Access to hotel, bar, restaurant & outdoor pool
Dogs welcome – 1 dog only
100 yards to the beach
18th Century Cornish Seaside Cottage
Exuding character and charm reminiscent of a bygone era whilst now being equipped with modern essentials, Porth Cottage makes for a delightful holiday by the sea.
The cottage has two bedrooms, one double and one twin plus an upstairs bathroom. A cosy lounge with beamed ceiling leads through to a quaint little snug. Evidence that this was once a fisherman’s cottage can be seen in the cob walls and this makes a wonderful place to cosy up with a glass of wine. A separate downstairs utility area and toilet leads off the corridor and then a large dining area and kitchen belong at the back of the cottage where there’s access to the garden.
Porth Cottage is just a couple of minutes walk from Porth beach and guests have access to all amenities within Porth Veor Manor Hotel including the restaurant, bar, gardens, conservatory and outdoor heated pool.
The main cottage features
- One double bedroom plus one twin
- Modern bathroom with shower and toilet
- Lounge with TV plus small annexe ‘snug’ room
- Kitchen/diner which leads out into the garden and patio area
- Kitchen comprises of electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and a full range of crockery and cutlery
- A small utility room with washing machine and dryer plus separate toilet
- Heated throughout, smoke alarm system, bedroom safe
- All bedding, made up for your arrival comprises pillows, duvet and linen
- All towels and tea towels provided for internal use
- Small patio garden with patio furniture
Good to know
- Check-in is at the adjacent Porth Veor Manor Hotel, just 75 yards away
- Check-in usually from 4pm. Check out by 10am
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to heated swimming pool (Apr – Oct)
- Beaucliffes Restaurant in adjacent Porth Veor Manor
- Licensed Bar also within the adjacent hotel
- Dogs welcome
- Newquay Airport 4 miles away
- One private parking space with additional parking in the hotel car park
Use of Hotel Facilities
All guests at Porth Cottage have the use of amenities at Porth Veor Manor Hotel, just 200 yards away. These include the outdoor heated swimming pool (open Apr – Oct), bar, conservatory, gardens and Beaucliffes Restaurant.
Please note the hotel is closed for maintenance on selected dates between mid December and early February. Please check for details.