Bay Retreat Villas, St Merryn, near Padstow
Travelzoo Exclusive Member Offer
Go to our online booking systemand enter Promo Code TRAVELZOO to check availability and access these special prices.
Book this great offer and stay in contemporary two bedroom self-catering accommodation on the outskirts of St Merryn, just four miles from Padstow on the north coast of Cornwall.
Open all year
2 bedroom villas sleeps max 6
Dogs welcome in selected villas
Stylish base, great location – 3 nights from £219
Located on the stunning north Cornish coast, Bay Retreat Villas offer a great base to stay whilst exploring the whole of Cornwall. Just over 2 miles to the village of St Merryn and 4.5 miles from Padstow, the area is also known for having 7 stunning bays and beaches.
Book to stay between 31 Oct and 22 Dec or between 3 Jan and 28 Feb 2022 and 3 nights costs £219 per villa whilst 7 nights costs £339. Book to stay between 1 Mar and 31 Mar and the price for 3 nights is £269 per villa or £369 for 7 nights. Selected villas are dog friendly and well behaved dogs can be added at £8 per dog per night.
How To Book
To check availability go to our online booking system and remember to enter Promo Code: TRAVELZOO in order to qualify for these very special prices. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
This offer has limited availability so book now to secure your holiday at Bay Retreat Villas.
Bay Retreat Villas – 4 star accommodation
- Open plan ground floor offering a well-equipped kitchen area with integral appliances. These include an electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and separate freezer, iron and board plus a wide range of kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery. The kitchen leads to a dining area with a table and chairs and onto a lounge with a widescreen TV and high quality double sofa bed.
- Patio doors from the lounge lead to a private garden with furniture, plus a timber decked terrace leading onto small lawn, or a gravel area.
- Separate ground floor toilet
- Ground floor internal storage area
- Two bedrooms, one double with Juliet balcony and TV and one twin
- Deluxe bathroom with bath plus shower attachment with shower screen and toilet
- All bedding made up for your arrival, comprising linen, pillows and duvets
- All towels and tea towels provided for villa use (except beach towels)
- Full double glazing and centrally heated throughout with a smoke alarm system
- Heating and electric included
Good to know
- Check-in from 5pm. Check out by 09:30am.
- Shop 2 minutes walk from villas
- Free Wi-Fi
- St Merryn Village approximately 1 mile
- Dogs welcome in selected villas
- Newquay airport 9 miles away
- One free reserved private parking space per villa plus landscaped amenity area with overflow parking
Selected villas have been designated as dog friendly. Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome at a supplement of £8 per dog, per night.
St Merryn Park amenities
- Children’s playground adjacent to villas
- Tennis courts
- Recreation field
- Dog exercise area
A specific dog exercise area is located within St Merryn Park, but there are numerous walks in the surrounding countryside. Take a look at our dog-friendly page for more ideas.