Stay in Cornwall & Dine at a Rick Stein Restaurant
Save up to 34% plus get a FREE £50 dining card
Rick Stein is one chef who has firmly placed Cornwall on the food map! Now you can enjoy a 3 or 7 night break at the 4 star Bay Retreat Villas – including a dining card with £50 to spend at any of Rick Stein’s eateries in Cornwall.
The Rick Stein Dining Card will be in your Welcome Pack on arrival. Due to the popularity of most of Rick Stein’s restaurants, it is recommended that you book in advance. Please make your own dining reservations and when it comes to paying, just use the Dining Card we will provide.
Please note that any costs above £50 will need to be settled by you direct. The dining card has no expiry date, so just hang onto it until it’s all spent!
2018 prices in £ per 2 bedroom villa
|£ PER VILLA||3 night stay(tariff CS/47a)||7 night stay(tariff CS/47b)|
|2 Jan – 9 Feb||199||375||47%||299||500||39%|
|10 Feb – 21 Mar||249||375||34%||339||500||32%|
|22 Mar – 31 Mar||348||450||23%||476||670||29%|
|1 Apr – 26 Apr||297||390||24%||399||590||32%|
|27 Apr – 24 May||327||420||22%||476||630||24%|
Dogs are permitted in selected dog-friendly villas charged at £6 per dog per night.
- 3 or 7 nights in a 2 bedroom villa at Bay Retreat
- All electric and gas
- Bedding, towels and tea towels
- A £50 dining card (per villa booked) for use in any Rick Stein establishment – valid against food, drink or any purchases.
Rick Stein in Cornwall
The television chef has been extolling the virtues of fresh Cornish seafood since opening his restaurant, The Seafood Restaurant, in Padstow in 1975. Since then, he has cooked for the rich and famous and toured the world, bringing amazing dishes and inspiration to our screens since the 90s.
At the same time his restaurant empire has grown and there are now several eateries to suit all tastes. Visit:
- The Seafood Restaurant, Padstow specialises in shellfish and seafood. There’s also a bar and à la carte menu to choose from.
- St Petroc’s Bistro, Padstow which specialises in steaks. There’s a grill, outside courtyard, lounge area and bar. Dogs welcome in the courtyard and bar.
- Rick Stein’s Café, Padstow where you can enjoy breakfast, cake and coffee and a daily changing lunch and dinner menu which combines seafood with eastern influences.
- Steins Fish & Chips, Padstow has an eat in restaurant as well as a takeaway.
- The Cornish Arms, St Merryn (near Bay Retreat Villas), offers a full British pub menu, great ales and wines and has a beer garden and cosy bar. Dogs on leads welcome.
- Rick Stein Fistral, Newquay specialises in traditional fish and chips and takeaway Indian food.
- Rick Stein, Porthlevan, takes inspiration from Rick’s travels around the world.
- Rick Stein’s Fish, Falmouth is a seafood restaurant which combines Rick’s travel influences.
Bay Retreat Villas
These villas can sleep up to 6 people. The contemporary and stylish accommodation offers 2 bedrooms – one double and one twin – plus a sofa bed in the lounge for extra guests. Situated in St Merryn Holiday Park, the villas are a short drive from the north coast beaches and just 3 miles from Padstow, making them ideally situated for exploring Rick Stein country!
As with many of Rick Stein’s eateries, twelve of the Bay Retreat Villas are dog friendly; with up to two well-behaved dogs allowed at a supplement of £6 per dog per night.