A map of Cornwall – useful guides
Make the most of your visit
If you’ve planned a holiday or short break but don’t know the area, then Free Maps of Cornwall have produced 14 useful, informative and downloadable maps.
Information includes essentials such as the location of car parks, toilets, footpaths and picnic areas.
However, there’s also a useful reminder of beach safety and a guide as to where lifeguards are stationed and which beaches are dog friendly.
Other handy tips including local attractions and beauty spots are also mentioned.
Split into smaller areas, the guides have a range of titles:
- Newquay, Fistral & Crantock
- The Seven Bays & Padstow to Mawgan Porth
- The Camel Trail, Padstow & Wadebridge
- Port Isaac, Polzeath & Rock
- St Austell Bay, Charlestown, Mevagissy to Fowey
- St Ives, Carbis Bay & Hayle
- West Cornwall, Carbis Bay to Praa Sands
- Looe Bay, Polperro – Fowey to Portwrinkle
If you are a fan of Poldark, here is an extensive guide to the filming locations used.