Porth, near Newquay, Cornwall
Beautifully restored two bedroom 18th century self-catering cottage close to the beach where guests can use the facilities of the adjacent Porth Veor Manor Hotel.
1 double & 1 twin
sleeps max 4
Access to hotel, bar, & restaurant
Access to hotel outdoor pool
100 yards to the beach
Beautifully Restored Cornish Cottage
If you love original character features but also modern comforts then Pilgrim Cottage will appeal. Beautifully restored, the cottage dates back to the early 18th Century and comes complete with beamed ceilings, a cosy wood burner and cob walls. Contemporary fixings and furnishings now feature throughout the cottage, melding old and new seamlessly.
Two bedrooms, one double and one twin, make the cottage suitable for four people. The cottage has plenty of room with a lounge area, well equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar and adjoining dining area plus a sun lounge leading to a private garden with a decking area.
The cottage sits adjacent to Porth Veor Manor Hotel and all guests have access to the hotel facilities including Beaucliffes Restaurant, the bar and outdoor heated pool (open April to October). Porth beach is just 100 metres away.
- Lounge with TV and wood burner
- Well equipped kitchen with an electric oven, hob, integral microwave, integrated fridge and separate freezer, wine fridge, dishwasher. A comprehensive range of utensils, crockery and cutlery are included.
- Breakfast bar and dining area
- One double bedroom plus one twin (can be converted to a ziplink double bed)
- Sun lounge leading to a private garden with decking, furniture plus outside shower
- Restricted height bathroom with bath, separate shower and toilet
- Separate ground floor toilet
- Outside utility room with washing machine and separate dryer
- Triple glazed and centrally heated throughout plus smoke alarm system
- All bedding, made up for your arrival, comprises pillows, duvet and linen
- All towels and tea towels provided for internal use
- Private parking space (1 car) directly outside the cottage. If two parking spaces are required, one can be parked free of charge in the lower car park at Porth Veor Manor.
Good to know
- Check-in is at the adjacent Porth Veor Manor Hotel, just 75 yards away
- Check-in usually from 4pm. Check out by 10am
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to heated swimming pool (Apr – Oct)
- Beaucliffes Restaurant in adjacent manor hotel
- Licensed Bar in adjacent manor hotel
- Newquay Airport 4 miles away
- One private parking space with additional parking in the hotel car park
Standard self-catering tariff
Minimum duration usually 3 nights
Lowest prices are bookable online but please see below for a guide to the maximum price our online system will charge.
2018/2019 prices in £ per 2 bedroom cottage
|Duration||Per night||3 nights||4 nights||7 nights|
|1 Nov – 22 Dec||155||465||465||680|
|23 Dec – 31 Dec||Festive Prices|
|1 Jan – 5 Apr||150||450||450||650|
|6 Apr – 22 Apr||200||600||600||845|
|23 Apr – 23 May||170||510||510||800|
|24 May – 1 Jun||235||705||705||1135|
|2 Jun – 20 Jun||195||585||585||925|
|21 Jun – 4 Jul||220||660||660||1025|
|5 Jul – 18 Jul||245||735||735||1145|
|19 Jul – 16 Aug||305||915||915||1550|
|17 Aug – 31 Aug||295||885||885||1500|
|1 Sep – 19 Sep||205||615||615||975|
|20 Sep – 18 Oct||170||510||510||800|
|19 Oct – 31 Oct||200||600||600||845|
|1 Nov – 22 Dec||150||450||450||650|
|23 Dec – 31 Dec||Festive Prices|
Stay 4 nights for the price of 3! Stay 7 nights and enjoy 2 - 3 FREE nights!
Book online for our best available prices.
Make the most of Porth Veor Manor
At Beaucliffes restaurant, a full Cornish breakfast is available for just £7.95 per person or £6 if taken for the full holiday duration (non-residents £10.95). Children under 14 years, 50%. All Pilgrim Cottage guests qualify for our special dining discount at Beaucliffes, where you can save 20%.
Families with children are most welcome and early dinner commences between 5:30 – 6:45pm.
Table reservations can be made at Porth Veor Reception or by calling 01637 873274