Enter the Competition by 30 April 2014
Your chance to win a 7 night family holiday at Bay Retreat Villas in St Merryn, near Padstow
Enter our competition with your chance to win a week’s holiday in Cornwall at the stylish Bay Retreat Villas at St Merryn Park near Padstow. Bring the family with you as the villa can take up to five adults plus a child. In fact, don’t stop there, bring the dog too if you want! We have a handful of dog-friendly villas so, as long as we have the availability for your requested dates, no-one needs to miss out on this lovely holiday prize!
Terms & Conditions
- No employees of Travelsmith or any company associated with a particular competition or any member of their close family may enter.
- All entries must be made using the entry form.
- Prizes are as stated and no alternatives, cash or otherwise, are available. 4. All entries must be received by the closing date stated.
- Travelsmith accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by any prizes won.
- Publicity may be given to any competition winners and / or entrants and their names and / or photographs may be used on the company website, Facebook page and/or Google+ page.
- The determination and decision of the MD on all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The MD reserves the right in absolute discretion to disqualify any entry competitors, or nominee, add to, or write any rules, or to cancel the whole or part of the competition at any stage without prior notification.
- In the event of more than one correct entry being received, the MD’s decision on a tiebreaker questions will decide the winner(s) of any competition.
Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
Any closing date for entries and / or rules of play which are published as part of any competition form part of the rules for entry of that competition.
- Winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date.
- No purchase/payment is required to enter. 13. All entrants agree to receive at least one of the monthly newsletters from Breaksincornwall.com. After receiving the first newsletter the entrant may unsubscribe at any time.