Juliots Well Cottages
Camelford, north Cornwall
Two bedroom self-catering cottages in a delightful, quiet country setting.
Open all year
2 bedroom cottages
Sleep max 4
Selected cottages dog friendly
Delightful Cornish Cottages
Juliots Well Cottages are five Cornish stone built cottages set on the outskirts of Juliot’s Well Holiday Park. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, the cottages are just one mile from the ancient town of Camelford in north Cornwall and four miles from Trebarwith beach.
You’ll enjoy the relaxed and informal atmosphere at Juliot’s Well. Stroll around the thirty three acres of sheltered parkland and shady woods and seek out the ancient well. It’s a tranquil haven which makes an ideal base for exploring the rest of Cornwall.
Within easy reach are the picturesque harbour villages of Tintagel – the legendary site of King Arthur’s Castle – Boscastle, Port Isaac and Padstow. The Eden Project on the south coast is just 26 miles away and the charming fishing village of Fowey is 7 miles further on.
Each cottage offers a high standard of comfort throughout.
- Two-bedrooms, one double, one twin
- One recently refurbished bathroom with shower, washbasin, toilet, hairdryer and shaver point
- Separate refurbished downstairs cloakroom
- Lounge with TV plus selected satellite channels
- Separate well-equipped kitchen and dining area with cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine/tumble dryer, iron and board plus a wide range of kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery
- All bedding made up for your arrival; linen, pillows and duvets
- All towels and tea towels provided for cottage use
- Full double glazing and centrally heated throughout plus wood burner in the lounge (logs not included)
- Smoke alarm
- Patio with garden furniture
- Private parking
Good to know
- Check-in usually from 4pm. Check out by 10am.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dogs welcome in selected cottages only
- Newquay airport 23 miles
- Free car parking. A car is essential.
Standard self-catering tariff
Minimum duration usually 3 nights
Lowest prices are bookable online but please see below for a guide to the maximum price.
2019 prices in £ per Cottage
|Duration||Per night||3 nights||4 nights||7 nights|
|Until 23 May||95||285||285||450|
|24 May – 1 Jun||160||480||480||750|
|2 Jun – 20 Jun||125||375||375||600|
|21 Jun – 4 Jul||160||480||480||720|
|5 Jul – 18 Jul||170||510||510||825|
|19 Jul – 16 Aug||180||540||540||900|
|17 Aug – 31 Aug||170||510||510||850|
|1 Sep – 19 Sep||125||375||375||600|
|20 Sep – 18 Oct||90||270||270||400|
|19 Oct – 31 Oct||105||315||315||525|
|1 Nov – 22 Dec||90||270||270||400|
|23 Dec – 31 Dec||Festive Prices|
Stay 4 nights for the price of 3! Stay 7 nights and enjoy 2 - 3 FREE nights!
Book online for our best available prices.
Well behaved dogs (maximum 2) welcome in selected dog friendly cottages subject to advance booking and a supplement of £6 per dog, per night.
Dogs are welcome in the park but must be on a lead at all times unless they are in the dog walking area where they can chase around to their hearts content! There are many lovely walks in the surrounding countryside as well as plenty of dog-friendly beaches.
Take a look at our dog-friendly page for more ideas.